Terms & Conditions
Any reference to “we”, “us”, “our” or ”Cleland & Souchet” refers to this website.
Any reference to “partners” refers to the companies and brands that supply us with products we sell on the site, and the images and other content we use on the site.
By accessing our website and/or purchasing products from us, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Before purchasing any products from our website, we will ask you to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions. You are, of course, free to refuse to accept, at which stage the purchase process will be terminated.
These terms and conditions are effective from 3rd June, 2019.
You agree to not use our website for:
- Any illegal or fraudulent purpose
- To violate the rights of others (such as by abuse, threats, libel)
- Impede, obstruct or disrupt the normal operation of the website or the platforms on which it resides
- Infect the website with any malware, or to install any software that might alter the operation of the website in any way
- Reproduce the website in any way
- We may at times provide on the site hyperlinks to third-party websites and resources we believe you might find useful. You agree that this does not mean we endorse them and are not responsible for them. Your use of these third-party resources is at your own risk.
Alcohol Age restriction
You must be 17 years old or over to purchase alcohol products from this website. If you are buying any alcoholic products as a gift - the recipient must also be over 17 years old.
By placing an order you are confirming that both you, as well as the recipient, are at least 17 years old.
Once the order has been delivered, according to your original delivery instructions,
it becomes the recipient's responsibility and Cleland & Souchet are not
to be held responsible or liable for any abuse of the system.
All prices on our website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
We aim to ensure that all prices shown on the site are valid. In the unlikely event of price/s being incorrect, we will contact you to arrange the extra payment or else the refund. If no agreement is met in this instance, or we are unable to reach you using the contact details you provided, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you back in full.
More details about pricing and shipping costs are provided on the Delivery and Returns page on this website.
The Order Process
Once you have placed your order you will receive an automated confirmation email from our system, confirming your order details. You must check these details and immediately inform us if you notice any issues, so that we can fulfill your order correctly.
If you don’t receive this email within 1 hour after placing the order, please check your spam folder. If you still do not receive the email please contact us at email@example.com, or call on +356 21 389898 (Monday-Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm, excluding public holidays).
Delivery & Returns
For full details please visit the Delivery and Returns page on this website. By purchasing products from our website/s you agree to the returns policies detailed on that page.
Cancellation of Order
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- There is insufficient stock to fulfill the order, and we are unable to re-order the product/s from our supplier.
- There is insufficient stock to fulfill the order, and we do not have a suitable replacement for your product/s.
- If we are unable to deliver the goods to your area or if the delivery details you provide are incorrect or we do not manage to reach the intended recipient.
- If any of the product/s you ordered were listed at an incorrect price by either system or human error, and an agreement is not reached for payment or refund of the difference in price.
If we have to cancel the order for whatever reason, we will contact you to inform you by either email, telephone, or both, and your payment will be refunded. We will not offer or pay any other compensation for canceling the order.
If the order is cancelled for whatever reason other than our explicit fault, we will deduct any charges we have incurred in processing your order up to that point from the refund we give back to you. These may include delivery charges, payment processing charges, etc.
We at all times reserve the right to:
- Change these terms and conditions. We will provide on this page the date on which we last revised them
- Change or withdraw the website, either permanently or temporarily, in its entirety or any part of it, without having to provide you with notice
- Restrict your access to the site or any part of it
- Protect the Intellectual Property rights of content on the site, including all text, videos and images. Any copyright, trademark or other Intellectual Property rights relating to content on the site shall remain the property of us or our partners. You agree not to copy or in any way reproduce, publish or display, or in any way use any of the content on the site for commercial gain
- Should we find any breach of Intellectual Property conditions, we have the right to seek a legal resolution to prevent further infringement, and claim damages and any legal costs.
If any part of these terms and conditions is proved unenforceable, this will not make the rest of the terms and conditions unenforceable.